Friday, June 19, 2009

Just a Couple Random Thoughts

So apparently 3:00 AM is my new wake-up time. For those of you who know me well, this means I'm not getting my full 9 hours, and it is starting to show... Wow, if you could only be here and have seen me staring into space for the last 5 min trying to think of what I was going to type in here, you would laugh. For those of you who have had to listen to me whine about being tired the last 2 weeks, sorry. But you haven't heard the last of it :D

The Australian couple I lent my computer to yesterday turned out to be awesome, and we had a great time talking. Perhaps Australia will be next on our list of places to visit. (Although I think the demand for English teachers there may be quite low, ya think?)

I have a new favorite beverage (well, besides wine, of course, that still remains the ultimate favorite!). The apple tea, which I mentioned in my first foodie post, is now my drink of choice for non-caffeinated beverages. Absolutely amazing! I've seen orange tea on the menu as well, but haven't had a chance to try it. Chris and I are going to attempt to try the famous fish sandwiches (I'll have the proper name later) today. You go the pier and the fisherman come in, grill their fish, sometimes still on the boat, slap it btwn bread, and apparently it's one of the best tasting things you can get. I can't wait! And if it turns out that we have to get there early, well, I'm up @ 3 AM....

More to come later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment